View Profile stevetherapper

286 Movie Reviews

Who the hell drew these glasses? Even they wanna make me go blind from looking at them.

-str-

Smooth animation and cute art to go along with it. Would recommend this better as a gif on the Art Portal though.

CattleChoir responds:

Okay! I’ll try to post short loop videos as gifs! And thank you :)

Could be better. Why is there anime footage in the background anyway?

The art’s fine, but maybe add some animation to go along with it, and make the narrator’s volume higher, as he sounds too quiet and his voice is slightly drowned out by the music.

55 Game Reviews

Why isn’t the software or category balls

8BitAnt responds:

This is..... eh????

All you really do is shoot cannon balls, that’s it. No audio (not even sound effects), no medals, and no level progression after you hit the crates. It would’ve been nice if it had a menu and there were actually levels in the game. There could also be a multiplayer option where we’d get to play against a computer on a cannonball war (I don’t know shit about coding, but I believe making it so that you could play online with actual players would probably seem impossible, so I prefer adding the option to play against a computer since that’s easier).

Forgetting to add music is not an excuse either, as you can just edit the submission with the edit button (the pencil icon), add music to the game, export the file, and then replace the previous file with the new one. Tada, easy as that.

Overall a bland game that could’ve been much better if you just spent more time and care on this game. Hopefully you can keep this in mind for your future games.

-str-

Too complicated. Can you make an easy version?

29 Audio Reviews

This is way better than Beavis And Butthead.

-str-

Are you actually 27? You don’t sound 27, you sound 14..

Pharinfarin responds:

219 Art Reviews

Jokes on you I already use Flash 8. Too cheap to pay for Adobe Animate

Octo responds:

lol yeah scratch that.
you can use Adobe Animate, just do not give adobe money.

also, you heard of a little thing called The Pirate Bay?

Yooo

That’s really good dude.

-str-

Aw hell nah why she demolishing brofern like that????

-str-

I don’t know, I animate I guess.

Stephen Santos @stevetherapper