View Profile stevetherapper

285 Movie Reviews

Looks nice.

Just add a couple more frames on the arm animation to make it a lil smoother, and maybe add a shadow beneath her feet, and then you’re good to go.

However this does look pretty smooth in it’s own right, so you get 4 stars.

-str-

@BadBoyVince To be fair, for the animation itself it definitely deserves its rank. It’s just a really cool animation with a lil touch of that VHS filter to give you that nostalgic 2000s feel, you feel?

-str-

Who the hell drew these glasses? Even they wanna make me go blind from looking at them.

55 Game Reviews

Why isn’t the software or category balls

8BitAnt responds:

This is..... eh????

All you really do is shoot cannon balls, that’s it. No audio (not even sound effects), no medals, and no level progression after you hit the crates. It would’ve been nice if it had a menu and there were actually levels in the game. There could also be a multiplayer option where we’d get to play against a computer on a cannonball war (I don’t know shit about coding, but I believe making it so that you could play online with actual players would probably seem impossible, so I prefer adding the option to play against a computer since that’s easier).

Forgetting to add music is not an excuse either, as you can just edit the submission with the edit button (the pencil icon), add music to the game, export the file, and then replace the previous file with the new one. Tada, easy as that.

Overall a bland game that could’ve been much better if you just spent more time and care on this game. Hopefully you can keep this in mind for your future games.

-str-

Too complicated. Can you make an easy version?

29 Audio Reviews

This is way better than Beavis And Butthead.

-str-

Are you actually 27? You don’t sound 27, you sound 14..

Pharinfarin responds:

Yeah I'm not 27 lol. I thought I changed it a little bit ago

Someone’s got bars!

Cyberdevil responds:

Ty! :)

222 Art Reviews

His eyebrows turned into a beanie

GrayAnimations responds:

???

all

Only OGs will remember Tras Can.

axelbeeni responds:

yeh

I don’t know, I animate I guess.

Stephen Santos @stevetherapper