View Profile stevetherapper

287 Movie Reviews

@Deity-Donkus FYI this was animated, and besides, memes can be posted here, as long as they’re animated.

-str-

It’s a relief to see this back on Newgrounds.

-str-

Someone give me the second season of Hilda.

But seriously this is probably something I’d do, good one. XD

stevetherapper responds:

Same bro ngl.

54 Game Reviews

This is..... eh????

All you really do is shoot cannon balls, that’s it. No audio (not even sound effects), no medals, and no level progression after you hit the crates. It would’ve been nice if it had a menu and there were actually levels in the game. There could also be a multiplayer option where we’d get to play against a computer on a cannonball war (I don’t know shit about coding, but I believe making it so that you could play online with actual players would probably seem impossible, so I prefer adding the option to play against a computer since that’s easier).

Forgetting to add music is not an excuse either, as you can just edit the submission with the edit button (the pencil icon), add music to the game, export the file, and then replace the previous file with the new one. Tada, easy as that.

Overall a bland game that could’ve been much better if you just spent more time and care on this game. Hopefully you can keep this in mind for your future games.

-str-

Too complicated. Can you make an easy version?

-str-

Yup, I finished the game in 50 seconds. Sweet.

Edit: And now I beat it in 49 seconds.

29 Audio Reviews

This is way better than Beavis And Butthead.

-str-

Are you actually 27? You don’t sound 27, you sound 14..

Pharinfarin responds:

IRL Axel as an adult

realAxel responds:

this is me in real

-str-

Your art style reminds me of Rick and Morty in a way. Just thought I’d point that out.

HarpyCarp responds:

I get that a lot lol. This art piece is a bit outdated, but yeah I *did* take some elements from people like Justin Roiland, Ryan Quincy, and a bunchav other people.

I don’t know, I animate I guess.

Stephen Santos @stevetherapper