View Profile stevetherapper

All 286 Movie Reviews

53 w/ Responses

Who the hell drew these glasses? Even they wanna make me go blind from looking at them.

-str-

Smooth animation and cute art to go along with it. Would recommend this better as a gif on the Art Portal though.

CattleChoir responds:

Okay! I’ll try to post short loop videos as gifs! And thank you :)

Could be better. Why is there anime footage in the background anyway?

The art’s fine, but maybe add some animation to go along with it, and make the narrator’s volume higher, as he sounds too quiet and his voice is slightly drowned out by the music.

-str-

Looks good. My advice is to maybe wait till you finish this animation, then upload it. That’s all.

Very basic.

No animation at all, and not much content at that. With an intro as short and lacking as this, don’t put it on Newgrounds by itself, there’s a high chance of it getting blammed, so be careful with that.

-str-

@Deity-Donkus FYI this was animated, and besides, memes can be posted here, as long as they’re animated.

-str-

It’s a relief to see this back on Newgrounds.

-str-

Someone give me the second season of Hilda.

But seriously this is probably something I’d do, good one. XD

stevetherapper responds:

Same bro ngl.

AnimatorMania responds:

I’m glad you liked it

Digging the style, however this ain’t something that would normally be on Newgrounds, it might be just a process of some animation you’ve made before.

jellymeyer responds:

thanks ^^, yea this was just an animatic to get my feet wet, still i'm encouraged so I'll be making more stuff soon

Very minimal animation, and it’s a lil too short, so there’s not much else to say besides this is an ok animation I guess.

-str-

I don’t know, I animate I guess.

Stephen Santos @stevetherapper